Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own property in the Dells with unique features:
• Rare, large homesites with plenty of trees provide a peaceful retreat.
• Waterfront homesites feature sandy, dockable beaches, panoramic views and an average of 120’ of frontage.
• Water-access homesites average 2.4 acres and include a private dock.
• Paved roads, underground utilties and no timeframe to build.
• Guaranteed buildable
Wisconsin Dells is 10 minutes away and home to fun for the whole family:
• Visit the Dells’ indoor and outdoor water parks, or try one of 200 water slides.
• Shop until you drop at the nearby outlet mall or the local boutiques downtown.
• Golf a round at one of the championship courses in the area.
• Take in a show, or visit Wisconsin’s largest gaming facility, Ho-Chunk Casino & Bingo.
• Enjoy fine dining at 80 local restaurants, ranging from kid-friendly to gourmet fare.
• After a long day of fun, spoil yourself with a massage at an area spa.
Waterfront homesites start at and water-access homes start at Call a Land Consultant today to find out more about Buffalo Ridge.