Instant Equity. Property is priced for a quick sale, a similar property around the corner is listed for $50k.
9.5 acre parcel with gently rolling terrain, a seasonal creek and electricity at the street. Amazing access via paved and gravel road. This land provides several places to build that beautiful log cabin in the woods you always dreamed of. A perfect place to escape but yet only 20 minutes from Utica.
- Legal Description/Subdivision:
9.5 Ac Lot 11 Twin Ponds
- Apn: 100.3-6-11
- Size: 9.5 acres
- Address: 43.12953000, -75.01669000
- Access: Flat and Easy, via Paved and Gravel Roads
22 minutes Northeast from Utica, Ny
1.25 hours East from Syracuse, Ny
1.75 hours Northwest from Albany, Ny
4 hours West from Boston, Ma
4 hours North from New York, Ny
- Terrain: Rolling
- Taxes: $1,629.97 per year
- Hoa/Poa: $500 per year
- Zoning: Residential Vacant Land
Camping allowed for maximum 60 days
- Water: Will need a Well or Holding Tank
- Electricity: Electricity at the Street
- Sewer: Will need a Septic Tank
Lot Maps & Attachments
Directions to Lot
From 87 take a right on Twin Ponds Drive for about 1 min (0.4 miles). Once you pass the two ponds on each side of the road the property will be on your left, between power pole 10 and 12. You can't miss it. If you see log cabin on your left you went too far...