We rarely find land this close to power - this one is going to go fast.
This beautiful 5-acre property has everything you could want to build your dream home or use as a private camping retreat. Located just 4 miles from the Mountain Home Reservoir and 11 miles from thousands of acres of public land, this spot is ideal for anyone who loves fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, or just plain relaxing.
You're also just 4.8 miles from town, which gives you good seclusion, but also makes it easy to get gas and groceries. Power poles across the street make electricity more easily accessible, and there's also fiber-optic which can provide high speed internet and phone service. Enjoy peaceful nights without light pollution, and beautiful days with incredible views of the foothills and Mount Blanca.
The Sangre de Cristo Ranches is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors, and is looking for majestic mountain views, and beautiful terrain. This area sits in the heart of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain range, and was originally developed by Malcolm Forbes (founder of Forbes magazine). The landscape within the 44,000 acre Ranches varies from sagebrush and Pinon at the lower elevations, and Aspen and various tall pine varieties above 9,000 ft.
We are open to owner financing as well - here is what that would look like:
- Total Money Down: $299 ($49 downpayment + $250 closing cost)
- Monthly: $199/Month for 72 months
See Info below.
- Subdivision: Sangre de Cristo Ranches
- Google Maps:
- State: Colorado
- County: Costilla
- Zip: 81133
- Size: 5.040 Acres
- Parcel: 70213050
- Legal Description: S.D.C.R. Unit D-2 BLK 193 Lot 3536 ) Cont 5.040 AC (WD 341-44)
- Lat/Long Coordinates:
37.4351, -105.3532 N
37.4338, -105.3522 Se
37.4332, -105.3533 S
37.4346, -105.3543 Nw
- Annual Taxes: Approximately $163.82/Year
- Zoning: Estate Residential (Er)
--- For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
--- Mobile homes are Allowed.
--- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
--- Temporary RV Occupancy permit available ($250 fee - good for 90 days at a time while building, renewable).
--- Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted to answer any questions.
- Hoa/Poa: Optional - $25/Year. Very minor covenants
- Improvements: None
- Access: Beekman Rd. (Dirt road) on North side of property
- Water: Would be by well or holding tank
- Sewer: Would be by Septic
- Utilities: Power Poles Across the Street. Fiber Optic available for high speed internet/phone.
Lot Maps & Attachments
More Lot Details
More Lots from Jon and Valari Burnett
- 12.6 AC : $59K
- New5.5 AC : $11.3K
- 2.3 AC : $14.5K
- 2.6 AC : $18.5K
- New3 AC : $19.5K
- 4.6 AC : $16.5K
- 2.3 AC : $16.9K
- 2.7 AC : $5.9K
- 5.1 AC : $14.3K
- 0.5 AC : $1.8K