• 20 +- acres located in excellent northern Hall County location off Clarks Bridge Rd.
• Beautiful rolling pasture land perfect for horse/cattle/ gentleman's farm.
• County paved road frontage on Autry Road.
• Fenced pasture, large hardwoods small creek on property perfect for pond.
• Singlewide mobile home, currently rented, drilled well.
• Old poultry house perfect for hay storage.
• Property is located just a few miles from Lake Lanier and Don Carter State Park.
• Close in to Gainesville for shopping, commercial district, North Hall Schools, major hospital.
• Easy access to Limestone Parkway/ I-985 to Atlanta, Ga. Hwy. 365 into the North Georgia
• Great spot for the family farm/development/future investment.
Directions to Lot
Directions: Take I-985 to Gainesville, get off at Exit 24 ( Hwy. 23/129), left on 23/129, go one mile and turn right on Hwy. 129 (Limestone Pkwy.) go 2miles, turn right on Ga. Hwy. 284 (Clarkes Bridge Road), go approx 7 miles, turn right on Autry Road, property on right.