Listing Saved
Email Sent

Auction Hobby Farm Near Town

264 N Liberty Springs Rd : Suffolk, VA 23434

Virginia Beach City County, Virginia

12 Acres
Create a FREE Lot Buyer Profile or sign in. DISMISS
Expired Listing

Lot Description

Home on 12± Acres • Livestock • Fenced • Outbuildings

Tractors • Farm Equipment

Real Estate & Personal Property Auction

Live On-Site: Sat, May 6 • 10 AM

Equipment auction to immediately follow real estate auction

Location: 264 N Liberty Springs Rd, Suffolk, VA 23434

Property Previews: Sat, April 22 & 29 • 10 AM - 2 PM

This is the ideal property for anyone looking for land, a rural setting to raise livestock or a country home with acreage. All the benefits of country living are available on this private oasis, while being close to the conveniences that the Hampton Roads area provides.

Real Estate Highlights:

• 1,152± sq ft

• 3 Br, 1 Ba

• 600 ft water well

• Shop & equipment buildings

• Fields are fenced & cross fenced

• Livestock allowed

Equipment Highlights:

• Farmtrac 35 Tractor (500 Hrs, Great Tires - Like New, Diesel , Live Power)

• Oliver 550 Tractor (High Low Transmission - 6 Speed w/2 Reverse, Gas, Great Tires - Like New, Front End Loader, Runs Great)

• 3 Point Hitch Equipment

• Antique Hay |

United Country I AB Cole and Associates Auction & Realty LLC

Barry Cole, VAAF 796

Real Estate Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. For registration buyers will need a driver’s license for positive ID and a cashier’s check made payable to the bearer. A total deposit of five percent (5%) is required on auction day. Balance due at closing. Closing to take place within 30 days. Personal Property Terms: 15% Buyer’s Premium. 6% VA Sales Tax. Visit website or call for full terms, conditions and additional information. Franchise office is independently owned & operated.

Lot features, descriptions, details, directions, sales history, photos, maps, boundaries and files are deemed reliable and provided "as is" without guarantee, warranty, representation, expressed or implied by LOTFLIP or its advertisers, and is subject to errors, omissions, sale or withdrawal. Contact the seller directly regarding this listing.