Situated at the 12th green and 13th tee box of top-ranked Cuscowilla, this 1.38 acre lot is nestled among mature pines and is within view of beautiful Lake Oconee. The lot is located in the Edge Water subdivision section of Cuscowilla - quiet, peaceful, and just a quick golf cart ride away from all Cuscowilla amenities. Cuscowilla is a gated community with 24-hour security and offers award-winning golf, two lakeside swimming pools, tennis, fitness facility, walking trails, community garden and pet park, fine dining at The Waterside Restaurant, and a host of weekly & monthly activities including couples golf, year-long stroke play, trivia night, and more. Additionally, Cuscowilla's Golf Academy Learning Center offers a year-long program for junior golfers and is home to PGA Tour Instructor, John Tillery, whose clients include Kevin Kisner, Will McGirt, Roberto Castro and Brandt Snedeker.
In the middle of Georgia's lake country, just 70 miles east of Atlanta on beautiful Lake Oconee, Cuscowilla is a private, residential community offering award-winning golf, fine dining and full service amenities designed with the entire family in mind. With its spectacular Coore-Crenshaw designed course and the area's premier golf learning center, Cuscowilla on Lake Oconee was created with an authentic golf experience in mind; however, with over 700 acres, fragrant Georgia pines and rolling meadows along 7 miles of shoreline, we're certain everyone can find refuge at the lake.
- 2016 - 21 Best Residential Golf Course in the U.S. (Golfweek)
- 2016 - Top 100 Modern Courses in the U.S. (Golfweek)
- Cuscowilla remains the only Coore/Crenshaw design in the state of Georgia
- Cuscowilla is the first golf course completed by Crenshaw following his career-defining 1995 Masters win
- Cuscowilla is one of 10 Coore/Crenshaw designs listed among the top-100 Modern Courses in the U.S. in 2016 (Golfweek)